Due to lockdown, Watertrek is launching a series of Facebook live conferences to address environmental issues in times of quarantine. Those Lives hosted by our Science & Education Expert Emmanuelle are only offered in French for now, but we’re hoping to have them in English soon as well.
- Friday, 3rd April 2020: “Is nature really benefiting from lockdown?”
- Friday, 10th April 2020: “How do wipes threaten our ecosystems?
- Friday, 17th April 2020: “What is the impact of lockdown on waste?”
- Wednesday, 22nd April2020, for Earth Day: “How does our diet impact the environment?”, in partnership with Starboard
- Wednesday, 29nd April 2020: “Is purifying our streets safe for aquatic ecosystems?”
- Wednesday, 6th May 2020: “How does our carbon footprint evolve while we’re working from home?” in partnership with Carbone 4
Find us on the Watertrek Facebook page!